BASKING RIDGE, NJ – Verizon Business today announced new and streamlined features of its management team that took effect late last month. This new structure supports the organization’s mission to deliver the best solutions and services and meet the rapidly increasing demand for 5G solutions that drive the business transformation needs of the company’s key stakeholders around the world.
“The gap in the global competitive landscape is narrowing and the demands of enterprise customers are evolving and growing rapidly,” said Sampath Sowmyanarayan, CEO of Verizon Business. “Continuing our momentum as an industry leader and maker, we have built this new leadership structure to capitalize on our strengths and accelerate our business and that of our customers in ways previously unimaginable.”
These changes, focused on accelerated growth, include the following executives reporting to Sampath Sowmyanarayan, CEO, Verizon Business:
- Aparna Khurjekar: New Chief Revenue Officer of Business Markets and SaaS at Connect and BlueJeans.
- Massimo Peselli: New Chief Revenue Officer of Global Enterprise and Public Sector.
- Jennifer Artley: Senior Vice President, 5G Acceleration, leads the newly formed team dedicated to 5G adoption and monetization.
- Eric Cevis: Continues to lead the Partner Solutions-Global Wholesale team.
- Iris Meijer: continues to lead the Marketing & Revenue Operations team.