Even against the backdrop of inflation and a potential recession, US companies are leading the way, innovating and adjusting to new standards. In Chicago, the state of corporate America is strong as companies of all sizes invest in the community and contribute to local, national and global economies.
- Date: Thursday September 29
- Time: 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- Place: City Hall events
- tickets: Free to attend!
The State of American Business
- Opening keynote with Suzanne Clark, president and CEO of the US Chamber, in conversation with Crain’s publisher Jim Kirk
What Chicago Businesses Need From Washington
- Cristen Kogl, Chief Legal Officer, GC, and Corporate Secretary, Zebra Technologies
- By Shivakumar, CEO and Co-Founder, Cohesion
- Moderator: Neil Bradley, Chief Policy Officer, US Chamber
Companies for good